A Talking Toddler
Ok, so, as a mom its been fun teaching Harper new words. Some of them she just picks up on by herself. Thought I would share what she's been saying...
First word: (which STILL chaps me till this day) DaDa
First words that I could understand: ball, bird, bug, bible, light and star
Other words that she's picked up lately: Granna (for my mom), dog, baby, book, fish, bath, kitty-kitty, no no, and bye-bye
Words that only I kind of know what she is trying to say: a mix between tar and car... meaning car, uck for truck, le-la for a letter, oo-ee for our dog, Zoe', butta-baa for butterfly, she says something very weird for flower, and what I cant believe is that she says MaMa for pinecone!!!!
Oh, and Ive tried teaching her a few signed words: she knows the sign for "all done" and this week Im trying the sign for "more".
No comments:
Post a Comment